From:
Steve Czuba RPI <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 1994 09:36:36 -0500
I don't want to get anyone mad out there, but I think switching coverage from
38/NESN to channel 68 is a big mistake. I have no idea on viewership numbers but
I certainly don't get channel 68 and I live 25 miles from Boston.

Ugh. I'm very dissapointed if this in fact is true. I just hope this doesn't
lead to subsequent Hockey East games going over from NESN to 68 as well.

--- Tom Larson must be getting bored with no Bruins action in the forcast. I
noticed him taking over the inter-period interviews/etc.. during the BC /
Northeastern game.

steve
RPI 86