From:
Tarkington McMains <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tarkington McMains <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 1994 19:59:07 -0400
>There isn't going to be one this year.  With the JV team no longer in exis-
>tence (cancelled this year), there apparently aren't enough warm bodies to
>fill up rosters for the game.  We'll have to wait 'til November 5th...

I was on the JV team last year when they played the red-white game, and if I
remember correctly only one of are goalies dressed for the game, and no one
else.  Did they recruit less heavily this year?  Why do they no longer have
enough players?

Tark McMains  --  Cornell University

[log in to unmask] [log in to unmask]
Sharkin' it up 1994 -- Let's Go Red!