From:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Sep 1994 22:33:49 -0400
I know this is a bit of the subject of college hockey but
it's related in a vague way and I figure there might be some
interested.

I am considering putting together a newsletter type for US
high school hockey. It's going to be similar to a mailing
list digest, I expect. There will be a couple of differences,
though.

First off, it will probably only be sent out every two weeks
or once a month. Secondly, the newsletter (for lack of a better
word) will be divided up into several sectons. One section each
for state news which is contributed (ie: one section for MN state
news, one for NY, etc). People are free to contribute to any
sectino, if they have news. There will also be a forum for
general high school hockey discussion.

If any of you are interested (who didn't respond to a similar
posting this summer), send me email. The details are still
being worked out but I don't expect them to change much.

***Bri Farenell***                         "We are in the worst shape of any
***[log in to unmask]***      professional sport. We have the
AHL guru-type for rec.sport.hockey, etc.    antitrust exemption and they don't."
Glens Falls HS, '91     Clarkson U. '95     ---Atl. Braves owner Ted Turner
THE AHL MAILING LIST HAS MOVED. EMAIL ME IF YOU NEED MORE DETAILS.
        Adirondack Red Wings, 1993-94 AHL Northern Division Champs