From:
Pamela Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Pamela Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 1994 09:35:41 CST
Okay, I didn't mean to make ANOTHER post, but after reading Gary Olson's article
in today's St. Paul Pioneer Press, I have to send this one out.

The article is about Brian Bonin's many missed chances against Lowell.  The shot
chart shows that Bonin had four shots from "the doorstep" stopped by Roloson.
Woog's quote was "Bonin is going to cry when he sees the shot chart."

The best quote, however, is Bonin's about a turnover he made in the Gopher zone
during the first OT (Jeff Daw picked the puck off his stick, but Callinan made
the save).  "What I really think happened is that the guy from Lowell touched my
stick and it ruined whatever scoring touch he might have had."

Pam Sweeney                            Go Gophers!!!
[log in to unmask]         1993 WCHA Playoff Champions!!!
[log in to unmask]              Ski-U-Mah!!!