From:
Cameron Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 1994 11:20:10 -0600
About two years ago I had the chance to play at the Civic Center when the clear
boards were in use and as a goaltender the puck is very hard to pick up coming
off the boards. When I played the stands were empty so I'm not sure how the
crowd comes into play when trying to picking up the puck, but it would seem to
me that it would be awful confusing. Also the boards at the Civic center have a
lot of places were the boards are uneven which causes the puck to take some
weird hops. If you've never been there to watch a game it's one of the best
places around though.

Cameron Maxwell
GO GOPHERS! WCHA Champions 1994