From:
Reza Morakabati <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Reza Morakabati <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 1994 09:59:32 -0500
T.C.A. Venkatesan writes:

>A few thoughts to add to Mike's post:
>
>1. If BU were to beat Maine, I think HE will have a big relief, as I
>   see only minor squabbles (probably) after that, this season. If,
>   Maine were to upset BU this weekend, then, in all likelyhood, all
>   hell will break loose in HE.
>
>2. Whatever the result of this situation, it seems to me that bad blood
>   has been created between Maine and HE....
>
> <The rest deleted>

If there is indeed bad blood between Maine and HE now and if (a big IF) HE
sees a BU win in the first round as a temporary relief from this
situation, I hope this doesn't affect officiating in these games.  How
much control does a league have on the officials?  What is going to
happen if there are a few "seemingly" bad calls against Maine during
these games, regardless of the winner of the series?

- Reza M.
BU '89 '93