From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 1994 04:01:55 -0500
Just a note: The CIAU is into the playoffs right now, leading to the
University Cup in Toronto in mid-March. I will post scores if people want.

The rankings: Team (Conference) [Last week]

1) Acadia Axemen (AUAA) [1]
2) Western Ontario Mustangs (OUAA) [2]
3) Lethbridge Pronghorns (CWUAA) [3]
4) Calgary Dinosaurs (CWUAA) [5]
5) Quebec-Trois-Rivieres Patriotes (OUAA) [9]
6) New Brunswick Redmen(?) (AUAA) [10]
7) Wilfrid Laurier Golden Hawks (OUAA) [7]
8) Dalhousie Tigers(?) (AUAA) [4]
9) Alberta Golden Bears (CWUAA) [6]
10) Regina Cougars (CWUAA) [NR]

Dropping out: University of Ottawa Gee-Gees, who were swept in two games by
the UQTR Patriotes in the OUAA Far East Division final. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.z
[Since Carleton doesn't yet have a hockey team, I have to get my vicarious
thrills by cheering against Ottawa U.]

See you later,
John

--
John C.K. Edwards         Stats Geek, Ottawa Jr. Senators (CJHL, Jr. A)
Poli Sci/Law III                   SHOOTOUTS SUCK!!!!!!!!!