From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 1994 10:20:33 EST
Bill Mitchell writes:

>> RPI:
>>
>>     BEST CASE:  Would finish second with a sweep if Brown loses twice and
>>     Clarkson gets no more than one point.
>
>I don't think so.
>
>Since Brown and Clarkson play, if Brown loses twice then Clarkson gets
>at least 2 points.

And I thought nobody was going to read that thing :-)

OK, let's try it again...  RPI cannot finish second.  The Engineers finish
third with a sweep if either Brown loses twice or Clarkson gets no more than
one point.  In a three-way tie for second, Brown would take second place,
RPI third, and Clarkson fourth.

I *think* everything else is all right...
--
Disclaimer -- Unless otherwise noted, all opinions expressed above are
              strictly those of:

Bill Fenwick                        |  Send your HOCKEY-L poll responses to:
Cornell '86 and '94 (.5)            |  [log in to unmask]
LET'S GO RED!!