From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 1994 13:48:24 -0500

>I'd like to repost an article by John C.K. Edwards about this.  It was
>originally posted in rec.sports.hockey and I hope that John doesn't
>mind, I think it really drives the point home.  It did for me.

No, I don't mind. I can't believe someone actually keeps this stuff. :-)

>Date: Sun, 2 Jan 1994 04:32:48 GMT
I'd just like to point out the date. Just so you all don't think I'm bitter
over yesterday. :-)

See you later,
John

--
John C.K. Edwards         Stats Geek, Ottawa Jr. Senators (CJHL, Jr. A)
Poli Sci/Law III                   SHOOTOUTS SUCK!!!!!!!!!