Sender:
From:
R David Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 1992 23:23:31 EST
  I've been reading the OSU campus newspaper intermittantly, and I've read
every article on hockey that I've come across.  Surprisingly, the team does get
a decent amount of press in the Lantern.  What I find funny is that in every
single article, they explain that a team is awarded 2points for a win, one for
a tie, and none for a loss.

First, this really shows what the state of hockey is around here.  I can't
think of a time when any editor at the Cornell Daily Sun found it necessary to
explain this in any hockey article.

Second, it seems to me that anyone who takes the time to read an article about
the team probably understands this.
[

About the happy hour before the RPI-Union games at Cornell.  I'll be there one
way or another, but I still need tickets for the games that weekend.  If anyone
has extras for both nights, let me know.  I will definitely be there. (my
girlfriend will kil me if I don't show.)

--
Dave [log in to unmask]
Cornell '91 OSU Med '95