Sender:
From:
Arthur Mintz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 90 10:48:07 EDT
>IF SOMEBODY WOULD, IN RESPONDING DIRECTLY TO ME, (AND THEN MAYBE SOMEBODY
>ELSE THAT IS NEW TO THE NETWORK MAY NEED THIS ALSO) I WOULD LIKE AN ADR TO
>RECEIVE A COMPLETE RULES SET TO HOCKEY.  I UNDERSTAND WHAT ICEING IS AND
>OFF SIDES BUT SOME OF THE OTHER TERMS USED IS GREEK TO ME.
>
>TIM WRIGHT
>WRIGHT@MOREKYPR

Tim,

You can get the NCAA ice hockey rule book by writing to the NCAA in
Kansas City. I don't have the exact address with me at the moment,
but I'll look it up tonight and post it tomorrow. The NCAA rule book
costs $3. Keep in mind that NCAA rules are not exactly the same as
National Hockey League rules, which aren't exactly the same as
international rules.

Arthur