Sender:
From:
Ronald Correia <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 1994 18:09:55 -0500
Joe,
   Your memory is even better than mine!  I didn't remember what actually
started the fight, but now that you mention it, Randy did do a great WWF
routine once it started.
   You mentioned the UNH game.  If that's the game I'm thinking of, PC did
win either 5-4 or 4-3 in OT.  There was a game at Snively around that time
that was either a must win (late in the season) or first round playoffs.
Between the second and third periods, UNH had a figure skater out on the
ice doing a dance routine.  She chewed the ice up pretty good in front of
the UNH net.  Well, late in the third period with Providence down by a
goal, PC's Frank Johnson cleared the puck the length of the ice.  When it
was about 4 feet in front of the UNH goaltender, it hit a rut in the ice
and bounced over his shoulder for the tying goal.  That may have been the
last time they ever had a figure skater at Snively...

-- Ron