MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jane Foley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jan 2017 20:30:21 +0000
Welcome Katherine!

I would be happy to help you in any way I can. As your nearest Community College SSS neighbor, I may be able to give you a prospective others don't have. Don't hesitate to contact me by email or phone. Perhaps, we can get together some time soon? I would encourage you and your staff to attend the NEOA conference which will be held in Portland this year. April 12-14 at Eastland Weston Hotel.

I look forward to working with you and hearing from you in the near future.

Jane

Jane kimball Foley
TRIO, Project Director
York County Community College