From:
Brian Herbst <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Herbst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 1994 20:26:37 -0600
    Sorry if I missed it, but what ever happenned to the Hillman brothers
who were freshman last year at Minnesota?  I thought they were highly touted
recruits nationally.  Did they get bumped from the team for disciplinary
reasons or did they just need to free up some scholarships for this years
class?  The reason I ask is because John (?) has contacted the coaching
staff at Wisconsin about transferring here.  I'm not sure what the coaching
staff has decided, if anything, but I think he'd be a good, experienced
extra body to throw into the lineup.  If nothing else, it would add some
fuel to the already raging "Border Battle" rivalry.  Any info would be
appreciated.

Go Red!!