Sender:
From:
Greg Sorenson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 1994 12:15:39 CST
Where is Mike Watt in the list, if at all? He's a Jr. B Canadian player who indicated wanting to attend
MSU just before last year's OHL draft. His OHL draft stock went down, but was still drafted (Owen
Sound? I can't recall), but still held out, wanting to go to State. Apparently he's from Mason's hometown.

I'd look this up myself, but I'm in a cultural hole where THN can't be found within 20 miles.

GS