Sender:
Date:
Mon, 12 Oct 1998 19:07:36 EDT
From:
Randy May <[log in to unmask]>
In a message dated 10/12/98 3:11:03 PM, [log in to unmask] writes:

<<Except that the NCAA guy himself just posted a message saying it was done

wrong. Whether the WCHA thought otherwise or not, the NCAA made it clear

from the beginning that certain procedures needed to be followed, no matter

what kind of tournament it is.>>

Balderdash!!! I think what it is .... is that they (leagues) can do whatever
they want....as the only DEFINITE is post-season play, when the mechanics are
out of league hands. (how was that for a run-on sentence?) The way it was done
at the Icebreaker tournament is the only way that makes sense in my opinion.

Randy May
http://members.aol.com/al20secord/choose.html