From:
Anthony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jun 2013 09:11:16 -0700
Hi All,

I saw him coach the now-defunct Fresno Falcons (when Oren Eizenmann of RPI was a rookie there) and was impressed. When the Falcons folded in mid-season (2010?), he took over up in Stockton and took a bunch of players with him.  He has done well there, routinely beating their only remaining San Joaquin Valley rival, Bakersfield, where the two RPI Burgdoerfer brothers now play.

Good luck to him at the college level. He certainly has done well at the ECHL level.

Cheers,

Tony Buffa
RPI '64
San Luis Obispo, CA