From:
William Groskreutz III <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Apr 2010 02:08:08 -0500
Thanks for sharing the pictures!  I can't agree more that they need to have
the Frozen Four in a HOCKEY venue.  It was also nice to put some faces with
the names that I'm always reading here.  Charlie Shub in his Chiefs jersey,
too funny...

William Groskreutz III
http://www.cloudnet.com/~wgrosk

Wood is highly ecological, since trees are a renewable resource.  And if you
cut down that tree, yet another will grow; only this one will be a mutation
with long, poisonous tentacles and revenge in its heart.