From:
Bob Woodbury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 2009 12:49:54 -0400
I would just add - I don't think anyone on this list is a typical
fan. I think we have much more invested in the game than a typical
fans. And I don't think it's the typical fan that puts "fannies" in
the seats on a regular basis. I don't believe any AD depends on a
certain number of typical fans to fill the house night in and night out.