Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 01:06:21 -0500
Well, to even my surprise, the Gophers came up with a sweep today
against Wisconsin with a score of 3-1.

 From what I heard on the radio, I would say that both teams put up a
good effort, while making their own "freshman" mistakes.

As a Minnesota fan, I will say that I am very happy with the
outcome.  I really expected a split this weekend.  But despite their
missteps,the Gophs decided that they could take two games.  Again the
defense was a bit weak in front of the goal and they had to depend on
their goal tender a bit too much.  But it turned out alright.

All I can say right now is that it is going to be VERY interesting
two months from now when they play each other again in January.

(Sorry.  I wish this could be a little more in-depth.  But I got a
call from a friend just after the game and was on the phone with them
for some time and it just tired me out.)

Later,

Kathy
Go Gophers!

http://web.mac.com/kminitiative