From:
Anthony Buffa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 19:52:52 -0700
As Einstein once said, it is relative.

I can still recall my first winter in CA in 1970 when my students told
me they were headed back east to ski over break. ... I envisioned Stowe,
Vermont or somethiing like that ... of course they meant Aspen, CO.
 Lots of luck on that. :-)

Whatever. Let the games continue, west or east.

Tony Buffa
RPI 64 ... definitely East even east of the Hudson