From:
Pam Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 1992 16:28:23 CST
I hope everyone noticed my smiley after the comment about the injury
reports.  The protector Drake was wearing on his foot was pointed out on
Midwest SportsChannel's broadcast, and the announcers noted that his
mobility did still seem somewhat impaired.  It sounds like his injury is
similar to one I had myself a few years ago, and I know that you can kind
of go half speed on it.

All I meant to do was point out that it was an interesting coincidence that
it had happened for both UM-NMU series that one of their leading scorers was
expected to miss the series but didn't.

Sorry if anyone was offended!

Pam Sweeney
Go Gophers!!!