From:
R David Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Dec 1991 13:34:58 EST
The following info is courtesy of Lynne Raymond, senior searcher in Mann
Library's Collections and Development.  That Pierre article is looking more and
more like the stuff of Lynah mythology, but I'll also take a look into it a bit
further.  (Ref=reference department, not referee)

--
Dave [log in to unmask]
Cornell '91 OSU Med '95