From:
John Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 21 Nov 1994 21:26:18 -0500
Timothy King wrote:
>From: Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
>
>>Yale put in their backup goalie, whose name eludes me (goalie stats
>>weren't listed in the paper, oddly) and he promptly gave up a soft goal
>>just 10 seconds in.
>
>>GOALIES (no stats given)
>>Sullivan, YU            40 min-4 GA
>>(his backup), YU        20 min-5 GA
>
>The Yale replacement goalie was Choquette. (sp?)

That would be Dan Choquette. He's a sophomore from Ottawa, Ontario. I'll
leave it to my .sig file to say what his Junior team was. :-) Maybe it's
for the best that the paper didn't list the stats in a game that ugly. Ouch.

BTW, Central Jr. Hockey League standings can now be obtained by fingering
me.

See you later,
John

--
John C.K. Edwards          Stats Geek, Ottawa Jr Senators (11-9-1 23pts) (CJHL)
Carleton U., Law IV            Owner: Ottawa Polar Bears (WIFFL) (7-3-1)