From:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sean Pickett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 1994 07:59:47 -0500
Responding to msg by [log in to unmask] (Dave
Hendrickson)

>Can anybody who saw the game comment on the amount of
>playing time that  Bullock and Dartsch had?  As I
>reported on Friday, Crowder was banishing them  to the
>fourth line with limited playing time due to them not
>working hard last  weekend.  Did they start out on a
>bona fide 4th line with Salsman, as predicted  and then
>play their way back into the coach's good graces?
>Since Bullock had  two goals and three assists
>according to the game report, he must have had a
>regular shift...

From what I saw (and read) Greg Bullock may have been on the
fourth line, but he had his regular shift on the powerplay.
With 11 powerplays that is quite a bit of ice time and Greg got
4 of his five points (1g, 3a) on the powerplay.  I am not sure
about David Dartsch, as did not have any points for the night.

Sean Pickett     -     Go BU Terriers, 1994 Hockey East
Champions!