Date:
Fri, 25 Mar 1994 12:33:12 EST
OK, I've tried to assimilate all the posts on who will be on TV when and
what channels.  From what I gather, if I try to go to a sports bar tonight
to see the eastern regionals, even if the bar has 10,000 satellite channels,
I'm SOL because the regionals (east and west) are only being televised by
local independent, public, or network stations that have their priorities
strainght (College Hockey = #1 :^) ).
  Please, anybody tell me if I'm wrong.  I live in Dayton, OH and there are
a couple of sports bars that have satellite everything.  The local cable
outfit that carries the sports channel, which sometimes shows Prime, is not
..repeat not.. carrying any regional action.
  Thanks for help in advance!  I'll be here (able to read my mail) until
about 5PM tonight.

Steve G