Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1992 18:07:00 MDT
Greetings from Otto Breitenbach. He visted with Jame today for our DU-N.Dakota
game tonight. In showing him around the campus and facilities. I showd him
the hokcey listserv. He was qyuite impressed and was curious as to how
he could get the WCHA office on-line with the list.

He said to all that he enjoyed all the messages and was glad to see to many
hokcey fans around the country communicating and promoting the country!

Jack McDonald
AD
University of Denver