Date:
Wed, 1 Apr 1992 00:51:47 EST
  Lost my computer to a bad keyboard last Friday and just got underway
again tonight -

  Thanks much to Stephen Leroy for filling in the Tournament Bracket
which I had intended to keep up to date.

  As to the bad ice at Providence - did the incident about Burkett
MSU Forward, breaking an ankle at the practice session at Providence
before the BU game make the list?  Don't recall seeing any mention
of it.

  Condolences to Maine supporters - its a bitter pill to swallow to
run a high ranking all season, then miss the Championship.  MSU
followers know the feeling all too well from a couple years ago; and
others can sympathize also.

  About Dwayne Norris - at the beginning of the season he was in the
best physical condition on the chart of MSU players; must be hard as
a rock.  He's been fun to watch.  His constant linemate, Peter White,
also deserves a share of the credit, but seldom gets much attention.
They have been the single unchanging combination throughout the season.