From:
Ron Kaufmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Jan 1992 22:00:21 PST
Brian T. Farenell writes:

>craig janney, steve Leach, matt delguidice, colin patterson (clarkson alum),
>daren puppa, tom draper, scott king, dave taylor (Clarkson's all-time leading
>scorer), peter lappin, john leclair, randy mckay, brian leetch, tony amonte,
>doug weight, rod brind'amour, kevin stevens, joe nieuwendyk, brett hull,
>adam oates, curtis joseph, guy hebert, dave thomlinson and bob essensa.
>[wish this darn shift key would work right]

   Well, there are a few names that appear to have been left off this list,
though I'm sure this is no great revelation to anyone reading this.  Off
the top of my head, for instance, I can name: Neal Broten, Aaron Broten,
Paul Broten, Bryan Erickson, Scott Bjugstad, Tom Chorske, Corey Millen,
Frank Pietrangelo (note: played Canadian junior hockey in Niagara Falls
but also played U.S. college hockey), Tim Bergland, Dave Maley, Kevin Dineen,
Mike Peluso, John Blue, Robb Stauber, Pat Flatley, Scott Bjugstad, Mike
Richter, Jon Casey, Mike Ramsey, Dave Snuggerud, Tom Kurvers, Chris Chelios,
Ed Belfour, Pat Flatley, Tony Granato, Bruce Driver, Dave Christian, Phil
Sykes, Doug Smail, Tony Hrkac (trivia question: what do all of these players
have in common??), Joel Otto, Bob Kudelski, Jay Miller, Randy Velischek, Chris
Terreri, Russ Romaniuk, Luciano Borsato, John Cullen and Peter Taglianetti.

   I know this list is by no means comprehensive, and there are a number of
good players whom I have undoubtedly overlooked, but this post is already
long enough or too long, depending on how tired you are.

Ron Kaufmann