From:
Tom Tseng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 1992 10:22:14 LCL
 Cornell 4 AF 2

Courtesy of the Ithaca Journal Saturday 1/25/92

Cornell  2 0 2--4
USAF     0 1 1--2

I'll let the experts (like Bill) to fill in the details on this game, because I
was at a dinner party until 10:30 last night, and did not pick up the radio
broadcast until midway through the second period.

I wondered how much of the pre-flight sleepover at Lynah that Howard scooped
from the rink managers had affected our players.  Perhaps it was just the high
altitude in Colorado.  Anyway, the game was much closer than the final score
indicated, for the last goal came as an empty net goal by (American) Jason
Vogel.

Tom Tseng '87
Let's Go Red!  Do it again tonight!