From:
MCCARTY TOM G <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Jan 1992 00:29:00 PST
The University of Alaska Anchorage beat interstate rivals University of
Fairbanks in Fairbanks yesterday by a score of 6-1.  UAA is now 8-0-0
on the road and 10-0-1 against fellow independants.  Also, forget about
comebacks when playing against UAA - they are 15-0-0 when leading after
two periods.  As I watched the game on TV and the announcers were
_terrible_ (didn't even announce assists, time of goals, or final shots
on goal), I will post the box scores later this morning.  Here is what
I do know -

Scoring
UAA          1   2  6
UAF          0   1  1

Shots on Goal-
UAA          8  11  ?
UAF          3  11  ?

Goalies -
UAA - Paul Krake
UAF - Todd Henderson

A- 4511

Penalties -
UAA - 2 minutes
UAF - 2 minutes
(yes, that is a combined 4 minutes of penalties - not a clean game, just
a very lenient referee)