From:
Kingry Shane L <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Dec 1991 17:20:00 PST
Ahh, yes, that was a mistake on my part there Mike...  I hate to make
excuses, but it WAS three in the morning when I did that...*grin*

Umm, I was too cheap to buy another program (I buy one in the beginning of
the year) for this game, but I do know that the scores for the UAF-Alabama
games were 6-3 Alabama and 9-5 Fairbanks.  I do not know the other scores

I think that a frined of mine is going to be doing the write up tonight,
so I will talk to him to make sure that he doesn't make the same mistake
that I did on the scoring line. *grin*  He said something about including
penalties tonight too...

Thanks for the wishes of good luck!

BTW:  I will look around tonight for info on UAH's previous games, but I
      don't think I will find what you're looking for - we'll see!

asslk@alaska