From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 1995 23:38:52 -0100
At 10:26 AM 10/22/95, Peter Dankens wrote:
>I hadn't seen this here (if it's been posted, sorry!!!), so I
>figured I'd call Boston City Hospital.  The address they gave
>me for cards and good wishes was:
>
>                Travis Roy
>                c/o Boston City Hospital
>                818 Harrison Ave.
>                Boston, MA  02118
>
>The phone # for patient condition is (617) 534-4211.

Thanks, Peter...I am including the address here since some people seem to
have missed it.

I decided that I was going to add a special section to the Merrimack web
page in which I repeat this address and ask page visitors to send a card or
letter.

The advent of the USAToday site with links to all of our pages (a nice
touch) means that we can all probably expect more visitors than before.  My
hope is that the Merrimack page will be visited by at least one person who
didn't know about it via HOCKEY-L and that this person will see the Travis
Roy section on the page and decide to send a card.  If just one person does
this, it will be worth it.

If any of you also think this is a good idea, I urge you to add the address
to your page too.  I realize that the Merrimack page isn't going to draw as
much attention as some of the others out there, but I am still going to do
this.

Mike Machnik                   [log in to unmask]            *HMM* 11/13/93