From:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 1995 13:44:12 EDT
I should have mentioned that I saw the report on ESPNet.

From everything I've ever read about Poulin, he has been a leader of leaders
in the NHL and will be a great addition to college hockey if the report is
true.  Here's hoping he's given more to work with than his predecessor and
HOCKEY-Ler Ric Shaeffer.  I would have to think that to get a prominent name
like Poulin they'd have to be investing more than they have in the hockey
program and would hope they'd go to 18 scholarships immediately.

DaveH