From:
Arthur Berman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 6 Jan 1995 06:32:31 -0700
By request here is the world junior tournament all star team as voted by
media and NHL scouts covering the tournament:

GOAL: Igor Karpenko (Ukraine)
DEFENCE: Bryan McCabe (Canada)
         Anders Eriksson (Sweden)
FORWARDS: Marty Murray (Canada)
          Jason Allison (Canada)
          Eric Daze (Canada)

Murray was named best forward, McCabe best defenceman, and Russia's
Yevgeny Tarasov best goaltender.  Do not ask me how Tarasov could be best
goaltender and not make the all tournament team.  I did not vote.

Arthur Berman  [log in to unmask]
THE MAPLE LEAF FOREVER!!!
GO BU!!!