Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 1994 13:02:47 -0500
Let me just tell you the complaints I've received about the boards.  I
work at the Moose games, at center ice (I usher).  People in the $14.50
seats in the first 6 or 8 rows can hardly see anything in the corners,
much less over the players on the benches.  I can't stand the new boards,
it just takes something away from the Civic Center.  Hopefully for the
High School Hockey tournament and the WCHA Final Four they will put
those clear ones back in.  But I'm not holding my breath.  I'll check
into that at the next game I work at (10/30)

Katie
Go Gophers!
Go Moose!

*yes, although I am strongly against the red in Wisconsin, as Chuck will
point out, I wear red when I usher.  The difference?  I get paid to usher -
but no one could pay me enough to wear red for Wisconsin!  Go Gophs!