From:
Carol Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Carol Singer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 1994 14:39:37 -0400
Any of you University of Maine fans who live in the Washington, D.C.
area, HTS (a cable sports channel) will replace the Washington Capitals'
game tonight with and IHL game: Atlanta vs. Houston at 8 pm.  I know the
Ferraros signed a contract with Atlanta.  I don't know what other college
players are on these teams.  I'm just happy to finally have some hockey
to watch!

Carol