From:
"Luiz F. Valente" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luiz F. Valente
Date:
Thu, 17 Mar 1994 10:40:16 EST
I think it's about time we focused on the championship finals for the
four conferences this weekend, and stopped talking about the University
of Maine. The University of Maine is NOT in the Hockey East finals. The
University of Maine does NOT deserve to be invited to the NC$$ tournament
because it has consistently violated either the law or the spirit of
intercollegiate sports. The whining from some of the University of Maine
supporters has bored most of us to near death. Please, give us a break!!!
Luiz F. Valente