Sender:
From:
Bill Fenwick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Mar 1992 17:55:22 EST
Hey, it looks like we got a clean sweep of the "League's Best" (not!) refs in
each conference's championship game.  Shegos (is it Matt or Mark?  Or are
there two?) in the CCHA, the immortal Buzzy in the WCHA, John "And you
thought you'd never prefer Pierre" Gallagher in the ECAC, and Frank Cole
in Hockey East!  (Although apparently, Shegos and Cole did a little better
than usual in their respective games)

Best of luck to all the teams involved in the NCAA tournament.  The single-
game format for the first two rounds should make things verrrry interesting.
Hmm, shall I make a "prediction" and give the Kiss of Death to any team?
Nahhh...
--
Bill Fenwick                        |  Send your HOCKEY-L poll responses to:
Cornell '86 and probably '94        |  [log in to unmask]