MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lisa Black <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 2015 20:13:13 +0000
We can coordinate with programs serving similar populations, but we're not supposed to duplicate services, AND we are mandated to provide services "above and beyond" those offered to the general population.  It does sound like a logistical...challenge, shall we say, to try to sort all this out with any JMG programs that end up being housed at colleges that have SSS programs. As it is their proposed services are identical to our mandated services.  It would be great to dually enroll them and use the JMG money to augment the budgets of existing SSS programs, BUT...

Lisa Black, TRIO Program Director

Marden Center - Room 130 King Hall
92 Western Avenue
Fairfield, Maine 04944