From:
Sara Fagan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 5 Dec 2002 14:51:25 +0000
As the headline on USCHO says...the saga continues.  If you are interested in
more info on the incident that brought about the termination of Coach Morris at
Clarkson and some of the things that have followed it, check out the article on
USCHO.

http://www.uscho.com/news/2002/12/04_005597.php

I am hoping to attend the SLU games this weekend so I probably won't be posting
box scores.  I will return with my box score postings in January.

Enjoy the hockey and the holidays.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!