From:
Steve Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Nov 2002 21:35:39 -0500
Union defeated the Bears tonight at the Meehan 4-1 including two short handed goals.  For Brown fans it wasn't a pleasant experience.  The way the bears are playing they were lucky to escape the weekend with a point from last nights tie with RPI.  Tonight it appeared the Bears were back to some of their old habits not shooting the puck and wrapping it around the goal like everyone was looking for assists not goals they just need to shoot the puck!  Over the last 4 games now the Bears haven't been playing as they did in beginning of the season, anyone know what the cause is because I haven't been able to figure it out and no one seems to be talking about it?

Hopefully we can regroup for next weeks critical road trip down to Yale, Princeton.

Best,
Steve