From:
Mike Machnik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 1992 13:59:12 EST
Not that I expect the hockey-l gathering to get out of hand and turn into
a Bob Croce witch hunt :-), but I just wanted to let everyone know, as I've
told Keith, that he isn't that bad of a guy.  I can't explain the two articles
he wrote, but if you get a chance to just talk to him, you'll find that he
is okay.  I talked to him a few times both at Hockeyfest and in Providence
and I honestly didn't think to ask about the TCHCR deal, we were talking
hockey instead.  I'd still like to ask him sometime - "Listen, Bob, just what
WAS that all about?" but he's not someone whose life's aim is to destroy
TCHCR or hockey-l and you'll enjoy talking hockey with him.  But I promise I
will ask sometime to get THE answer.

- mike