From:
"Dr. Bob Hamilton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2007 11:37:39 -0500
Seems Wisconsin could also be down 4, if the two WI players in the Canada's
camp make the cut.  And Michigan has one named to the Sweden's team - Carl
Hagelin.  Here is a link to the tournament web site for those interested
http://www.worldjuniors2008.com/

Wondering about how NCAA D1 colleges feel about a player choosing to try
out?  A plus, neutral or minus, for the player's local team relationship?
Guess it might well depend on the player's tournament performance.  I
haven't heard much about this and would be interested in what those on the
list have observed.  Thanks,  Bob Hamilton