From:
Todd Nielson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Sep 2007 18:32:55 -0400
This is certainly not good news.  Its never good to see a team fold,
especially a new-ish program.  For one, I don't want to see  the dominoes
start to fall if the CHA can't find another member.  And the league hasn't
had any luck finding a sixth for at least the past year.  Not a good
prognosis.

Even more curious, I see from WSU's press release that they are keeping
women's hockey.  This is said to be a financial decision, but doesn't
keeping the women's team diminish the cost savings significantly?

-Todd
http://mysite.verizon.net/creasemonkeyhockey