From:
"Eric J. Burton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2006 19:31:21 -0600
I realized that I don't expect you to go on to a UND broad cast and expect a
neutral broadcast, it not going to happen.
Nor do any of us that are Sioux fans confess that our people to be neutral,
they are paid by the University to broadcast
Figthing Sioux hockey as they see it. Not from a perspective of another
school. I also don't think it is realistic to think
they should.

Eric J. Burton
(701)-610-9466
http://ndgoon.blogspot.com/
The Tree of Liberty Must be Refreshed From Time to Time with the Blood of
Patriots and Tyrants.