From:
Doug Peterson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 15 Oct 2005 09:06:11 -0400
At first glance I had thought the new USCHO had gone in two directions
at the same time.  On the one hand it seemed like a little simpler display
(and the previous version did not always display right under alternative
browsers.)  On the other hand the advertising seemed to blur in and
dominate the view.  Any ease of reading from being simpler was lost then.
After that being a wash, is it nicer to look at?  Beauty is in the eye of the
beholder, and I'm going to say it is a little plainer and not as nice looking
as before.

Doug Peterson