From:
Wayne T Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Oct 2005 02:52:43 -0400
I didn't realize we needed another college hockey media web site, but
now we have it in

   http://www.collegehockeynews.com/

apparently headed by college hockey friend, writer and announcer Adam
Wodon with support of  the guru himself, Mike Machnik.

Front and center is preview coverage of this weekend's clash of two-time
defending National Champion Denver at Maine.

(Just between me and you, I think they split from USCHO because the new
USCHO.com website is SO UGLY!)

Go Blue!  cheers, wayne