Date:
Sun, 4 May 2003 12:58:55 -0400
Just got my application for 2004 FF, & I have 2 questions I'm hoping
someone can clarify:

1) How do I know my actual priority standing/rank? I have a 11-character
code beginning with "IHM..." followed by a bunch of numbers. I seem to
recall a discussion on the list a few year back about different levels -
A, B, C, etc. Is that system still in use? Does this code on the
application tell me my rank?

2) If I submit a group order with a friend & he has a different priority
level than me, are we "weighted" at my higher priority or his lower one?
Or are they treated separately, & if we both get tix via the lottery, then
they try to group the seats together?

Thanks,
Dave
UML'86