From:
Sandi Trudo <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 1994 06:47:54 -0400
Well, I have a few questions/comments:
1. Someone posted that the Prime Network would begin its Game of the Week
college coverage Friday night. I am in the college hockey wastelands of
SoCal, and I checked my TV Guide. Prime has NBA on here at 7pm, and doesn't
even list the BG vs Miami game at 2, 3 or 4 am. Last year, the games were at
10:30pm Cal time...first the lockout and now NO GAME OF THE WEEK? Someone
send aid, quick! I guess I'll have to move to NESN-land or maybe MInn.
2. Someone listed the address for Apex One (sp). Does that mean that all of
us, as college hockey fans (junkies), should drop them a note to express a
little appreciation for the company's support of college hockey?
3. I was going to ask someone to post "Who to watch" for the college game on
TV tonight, maybe someone could post it for everyone BUT us WestCoasters
(frown, scowl, whine).
4. I had the pleasure to attend a USHL game in  Minneapolis two weeks ago (St
Paul Vulcans vs Thunder Bay Flyers) and was impressed. It was great and
physical game. Anyone know of any top college standouts currently playing
that came out of that system?
5.Lastly, I notice that Nick Checco was Mr Hockey in 1993. That does not
suprise me as he seems to one of those hardly noticed, but good to have,
players on the Gophers.

Sandi,  in college hockey-less SoCal
home of the Division 27 SDSU Aztecs hockey team
Terriers in '95